Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Really awesome in every way except for the spawns. So many deaths were the result of spawning right on top of someone.

Derpy Derp Derpy Derp

's alright

Doodle Jump much? I'm guessing you have the app.
Not too original, but not completely awful or anything.

Madness 6 Scene Creator Madness 6 Scene Creator

Pretty sweet

I would suggest adding the ability to rotate stuff, and also to adjust layers, as in what item shows up on top. Also, maybe some different backgrounds or music, as well as the option to mute the music.

XRoadKillX responds:

yeah. you can rotate.

Attractors 3 Attractors 3

this game is nifty

but it would be nice if the music would keep playing in the menu. the way it is now you end up listening to the first few seconds of the song over and over again as you mess around with the settings. otherwise its pretty cool

synj dressup synj dressup

Hilarious!

WOW! That is soo funny! Great art (maybe the best) and the only good dress up on newgrounds. Love it. I just I knew what the name of that song is! Its the best part! WHAT IS IT CALLED?!!1

Pelican Lost Pelican Lost

Poopinator

Wow. That bird must eat a sh*t load tween each level cause man ,woo, can that bird crap! The guy on top of the car noise is very repetative and VERY annoying! and also, wouldn't a person crash if he crawled out on top of his car?

Youdagames responds:

Maybe its not the driver who is gettin out :)
I will take a look at the sounds tomorrow cuz you hat that sound i guess. Man in the old days we didnt even got that guy to be repetitive.

He would just go: Bleep Bleep :P

Manga girl Dress Up Manga girl Dress Up

Um nice art...

...but theres really nothing new here. Not even any sound... I like the art tho. Keep that up neway. But BigOlSmacktard is right: she has hooves.